I'm beyond excited that my sister and I (with the help of our talented friend Laura on the cover again) were able to produce another edition of our day planners—which we've affectionately decided to call Long Leaf Planners (the street on which Martha and I grew up).
After using the 2014 planners for almost 6 months now, we have made a few tweaks to the layout that should be a slight improvement, such as:
- Moving Thursday over to the left on the weekly spread and swapping the notes grid over to the bottom right instead. This makes the three weekend days show up on the same side, and puts the notes grid in the bottom right-hand corner so it's a little easier to access when writing.
- Adding holidays to the weekly spreads (in addition to showing up on the monthly spreads).
- Changing all of the notes pages to lines (instead of half lines and half grids).
- Adding year-at-a-glance calendars in the front (2014) and the back (2015 and 2016). (I love a good year-at-a-glance, as you know.)
- We also added a "what's for dinner" line on the weekly spreads to have the option of using to meal-plan.
Find them for sale through Paypal on the Shop page.
We thought it would be fun to do another version for teachers or students or people who generally think in an August-August school-year type calendar. Or maybe you've tried to go all-phone/digital calendar so far this year and are now ready to cry mercy?
They're $25 shipped or $20 for Memphis pick-up.
Three cheers for office supplies!